Jersey Devil
In response to "The Jersey Devil of the Pine Barrens" in which we read for class, I have to say that this is a serious hoax. First off, anything of this proportion, and anything that looks like a flying dragon, would have been caught or killed by now. Also, with the population growth in New Jersey, I can't really see anything like that being able to hide anywhere, even in the woods, without being noticed and caught. I also cannot believe in a story that has several outakes on it. Many different people have many different views on the origin, the accounts of sightings and attacks, and the features of the Devil. If it was real, then there would only be one or two different stories behind it, in my opion at least. I did really enjoy the article because it is a fun story that is interesting and entertaining. Also, I have noticed that all profesional teams are named after something to do with their state or town that they represent. Milwaukee Brewers are named for all the breweries, Chicago Bulls and Bears because of the stock market, and so on. Now I understand where the NHL team, the New Jersey Devils, derived their name from. Pretty interesting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home